Classic Template Against Google ToS?

Aniket asks:
I'm Using Classic Template (I got it from one blog) for my blog; there I can’t edit the layout. I got only one place to put the AdSense Add. Is there any way by which I can put more Ads on it? And is using modified template against the terms of AdSense?

Answer:
The classic template is mainly plain html. You can navigate to Template > Edit html and directly paste the ad code into the template.

Remember to take a copy of the template before you make any changes so that you have a backup if something goes wrong. Classic templates don’t provide a ‘Download Full Template’ option, so you can directly copy the code for taking the backup.

Using a modified template has got nothing to do with the Adsense ToS. But you need to take care that what you have on your template and content for that matter is in accordance with the ToS. Say if you have some hate speech on your modified template, that’s not accepted.

There are a lot of new blogger templates available for free on the net. I would recommend you to upgrade to the layout style so that editing the templates are so easy and the number of available templates are much more.

0 comments: