If Adsense Account Gets Banned ?

Punit asks:
Can I make another acct. with same name & address if I get banned once? Can I have a second acct. with same address but diff name? Can I get my back banned acct?


Answer:
As per Google ToS, a person is supposed to have only one account. Once banned, the ban holds for a life time and you may not apply for a new account.

You may go for an appeal here if you get the email telling that your account is disabled. You can find the appeal form here.

In most of the cases a disabled account would NOT be reinstated. If banned, you may try some of the Adsense alternatives on your site. You can also try this work around when your adsense account gets banned.

As always, prevention is better than cure. So you may go through this article on things that can get you banned as well.

0 comments: