Clicks with ZERO Earnings?

Rock asks:
Today when I checked my adsense account I see there were 37 page impressions with 2 clicks, but no earnings (but those clicks count) Pls tell me why these 2 clicks did not generate earnings but they were still count as clicks? This thing has happened with me before also 2/3 times.

Answer:
Welcome back Rock. This question has been asked quite a few times to me. Here’s your answer.

Google closely monitor all adsense publishing websites manually as well as with their sophisticated programs. Their systems can figure it when an invalid click occurs and it does n’t allow earnings for those clicks to be credited to your account. But you will still see the clicks being shown in your reports.

Although I don’t have proof, I believe that a click on a PSA can also make this happen!
Again, stay tuned for a post on How to avoid PSAs!

0 comments: