How do I use keywords?

Sidharth asks:
I have a blog registered on blogspot.com
My questions are:
1. How do I use keywords and put them into my blog. I have come across some good keywords and have a good knowledge of keywords and competitions and all... but where do I put them in my blog?
2. I keep modifying and viewing my site too often, as a result of which some impressions increase automatically. Is this ok or it violates Google TOS?
3. How do I know my Google page rank
4. Is pinging by pingomatic safe?

Answers:
Let’s start with your last question and them move up.
4. Ping-o-matic
This is a service to update different blog search engines that your blog has been updated. Using Ping-o-matic to ping the different services is perfectly ok if you use it reasonably. Never over use it or you will be flagged for spam by different servers.

3. Knowing your Page Rank
You can use the Google toolbar to know your Page Rank. In fact, Google toolbar is a must have tool for any Blogger / webmaster. It can be of great use when finding possible link partners.
You can download it here for free. There are also a lot of web based tools for checking the PR.

2. Viewing my site too often
We recently answered a similar question on “increasing your impressions”. Please go through it.

1. How do I use keywords
Write plenty of articles relating the keywords you found and then post it on your blog.
Take care to mentions these keywords once or twice per paragraph and through out the article body. But be cautious not to use it too often, this can be considered as keyword stuffing by certain search engines. Once done, you can post these articles (rich in keywords) the same way you do with other posts. Don't forget to go through the things to know while using high paying key words.

You may also want to give a post title that has the main keyword(s) in it. Keeping in mind that each post is a separate file, you only need to mix 2-3 keywords in a single post or you can dilute the keyword density. Make sure to write more posts so that you can cover more keywords.

Tips:
You may also be interested in how to make your blog shine.

4 comments:

SiDhArTh said...

thanks a lot for clarification.....

Adeel Akhter said...

Thanks a lot you even helped me but



OK now please tell me how these keyword pay us?i read some where that some words pay even 20 to 25 dollars?
so how it is possible?because these are the words in our posts not in ADS...and for earning money we need to get clicked on AD by visitors !

Rakesh said...

@ Sidharthz

I'm glad that it cleared your doubts!

Rakesh said...

@ Filmmaking...

Google ads are contextual. That means they are related to the content that you have on your pages.

Pls feel free to find this article which explains how to use these high paying keywords