What can I do to make my blog interesting?

Kumaran asks:
1. What can I do to make my blog interesting?
2. If I click my own ads what will happen?
3. How do I place high paying ads on my website?


Answer:
You can follow the tips mentioned in this article on making your blog shine. Write on something that interests you and naturally what you write too will become interesting!

I assume that you mean to ask about accidental clicks that happen on your own ads. We had answered a question on accidental clicks earlier. Pls go through it. And if you meant to click your own ads for inflating your income, that would mean to be a violation of Google ToS and invite a ban!

Writing about some topic that can have high paying ads is what you should do to get high paying ads. We have whole article on how to make use of high paying keywords here. Also you can find some high paying keywords here.


0 comments: