How to Contact Adsense?

Mohan asks:
Please tell me if I am banned for invalid click activity or not. Where should I contact and what should I ask them?
Will they ban users for having multiple advertising programs like adsense? As soon as I pasted the code of a different advertising program (Pay per play) I got banned immediately the day after. Quite amazing! And all of my sites were genuine sites with 0 invalid clicks and spamming.
P.S: I didn’t receive any emails regarding the ban as well.

Answer:
I would like to know if you are able to see Google ads on your site. If yes, you are not banned. Also, they will send an email to users getting banned. Since you haven’t got that either, you probably may not be banned. Anyways, I CANNOT confirm this, only the Adsense guys can!

You need to contact them (Adsense Support) through this form or email them at adsense-support AT google.com with your query. You may tell them that you are not able to log into your account (as you told in the scrap).

And using other programs that have adsense-look-alike ads is against the ToS and this may get you in trouble.

Pls tell me if your ads are still visible (as comments)

0 comments: